Take a look at the selection below where youll find an overview of the latest UK casinos to be released this year followed by our rating of them. Keep in mind with this page that rankings are filtered by Newness now which is the best.
Best New Casinos in the UK released for 2020
With a new year upon us comes a new set of casinos entering the market. Its always interesting for us as reviewers as it gives us chance to look at all the exciting new features and games that are added in order to differentiate themselves from other sites. Should any of the new casinos on this list be considered good enough we may even feature them on our best casino sites page.
How do UK New Casinos try to stand out amongst the rest?
Nowadays it can be difficult to make a truly original online casino, with so many features being similar there are only a few areas that you can stand out on.
Once considered the least important of features by many of us casino players a while ago, speed and availability is now quickly coming to the forefront of whats important. Now casino players want more ways of cashing out and most importantly they want to be able to access their cash quickly. Theres no reason for casinos to impose a 3-5 day waiting time especially when you considered depositing into a casino is as instant thing.
Libraries full of Slots & Table Games
Video slots are often one of the main draws to any online casino and this is where a new casino can really make themselves stand out. Every slot producer has their own style to the games they have. This means when a brand new casino enters the market and they’ve got a range of game developers we see this as a good sign as it means they’re trying to break into the mainstream market.
Great Bonuses & Rewarding Promotions
Casino bonuses are any new casinos tool at bringing in new customers, you’ll find that unless they’re part of a white label network in which case they’re wont be much difference. Some of our favourite new casino bonuses to look for are ones with a high first matched deposit followed by a reload offer that really helps carry on those winning streaks. Often what we see with new casinos is they offer a great welcome bonus then after its been claimed theres nothing else available.
While we dont expect every new online casino to come onto the markets with a wide selection of promotions available for you to claim there should at least be some offers to keep you engaged whether its reload bonuses or free spins bonuses.
Playing at New Casinos Vs Established Ones
The question that might be on your mind is why should I sign up to a new casino vs one that i’ve already got an account with and enjoy playing at. Well the answer isnt always clear cut, but we can say its always better to have a few casinos under your belt that you enjoy playing at. This is because it allows you to try out games that you might not get on the likes of Betfred but instead you can play on PlayOJO.
Also as they tend to be quite generous with their welcome bonuses in order to lure new customers. Having more bonus money is always a good thing as it gives you a chance to try out some of the video slots or the casino games that you wouldnt normally try when its your own money that you’re playing with.
You’ll also find that older casinos tend to be less likely to update their interface as they dont want to put off their existing customers. Signing up to new casinos means you’ll be getting top of the line interfaces which have a much more appealing design, they’ll also be better optimised to all mobile devices as any new casino worth their salt will know that mobile casinos are quickly becoming the future. However this doesnt mean that old casinos arent worth signing up to, you should refer to our Best casino sites page where you’ll find there are a fair few of the old guard on there.
Regulation in the UK and how are New Casinos effected?
The online casino market in the United Kingdom is quickly becoming one of the most highly regulated markets in the world. But dont fear this is a good thing for us the players as it means you’ll begin to experience less and less of what are known as “rogue” casinos.
Some of the major changes that have happened over the last few years for online casinos are:
- When you the customer signs up before you can play any games you have to verify your identity. This is done by providing a copy of identification to prove your age and you’re from a regualted jurisdiction.
- Display all the terms and condtions related to a bonus so the customer is informed upfront about what is required by the customer to comple the terms and withdraw their money.
- Customers will no longer be able to use credit cards to fund their casino accounts. While this may feel like a restriction on you its actually done with safety in mind.
With things becoming more regulated in the UK its becoming harder and harder for new casinos to get a foot in the door but this is a good thing as the ones that make it onto our site will have been vetted twice ensuring their reliablilty.
What new payment methods are available at casinos?
As technology and software is constantly improving so is the way we can move our money. At the very first online casino some of the only ways you could put money into your casino account is either by bank transfer or a credit or debit card.
Now theres a great range of options available for you to use whether its using paypal at online casinos (which is one of the fastest ways to move money in and out) or you can use your mobile phone by using payment processors such as Boku or Pay By Mobile Bill.
The greater flexibility with this certainly helps broaden an online casinos appeal. Not everyone wants casino deposits showing on a banking statement as this can actually effect you adversely should you want a loan or a mortgage in the future.
In countries like Sweden you can actually sign up to a casino without filling in any details and can be done by just providing your bank code making the whole signing in process even simpler.
Red Flags and What to look for before signing up to new casinos
Firstly we always advise to use a reputable casino review portal as ourselves however we realise that this isnt always possible. So if you’ve found a casino that you like the look of from your own research these are what you should be looking for Red Flag wise:
- A valid UK License that you can confirm by going onto the Gambling Commissions website and typing in the license number.
- Limited support options, if a casino has no live chat, email or telephone then this tends to be a give away they’ve got no interest in helping out their players.
- Look at player reviews, while websites like Trust Pilot arent always reliable in this instance (its rare happy bettors will review positively and its more likely to be the ones who’ve lost) they can still be a good indication.
- Lack of SSL encryption. If a casino site has no SSL encryption then do not sign up to it. All of your data being passed over the internet has a chance of being intercepted. SSL encryption prevents this.
Some tips we do advise to follow once you’ve found one that you like however is:
- If you’re a player who likes to claim bonuses then you should definitely be looking at things like wagering requirements, game restrictions and what % it counts towards turnover. If a bonus has a wagering requirement of anything over 35 x then this is certaiy someting we’d steer clear from.
- Before signing up make sure you look at the promotions that are on offer, all these can be viewed before even registering an account. If the promotions section is looking pretty bare then its obvious they dont do a good job at looking after their existing customers.
- Check out the portfolio of games and slots on offer. See which developers they’ve and whether they’re are of any interest to you.
- See what support options are available and whether its 24/7.
FAQ for New Casinos
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that we get asked by our readers so we thought it best to sum it up below:
Are New Casinos in the UK safe?
We know what you mean, there are so many casinos appearing on the UK market recently it can sometimes be hard to work out where to sign up to and whether or not its safe. Safety is now paramount when it comes to playing online. Any site listed on CasinoSites.Bet have been vetted and verified.
What to do if I need to file a complaint?
While compalints are rare they will crop up from time to time, there are a few options you have when filing a complaint against an onine casino. Firstly you will need to approach an Approved alternative dispute resolution provider. Once contacted they will conduct an impartial investigation into your complaint.
What happened to free play casino games?
Due to changes in legislation from the UKGC it is no longer possible to go onto a new casino site and play their games for free. You will need to of registered an account first and passed their age verification KYC. This is to prevent underage gambling as previously you were able to play straight from the homescreen.
Should I play at independent or White Label Casinos?
Some of you may be thinking what is a White Label Casino? Well this is a company who provides all of the backend software which actually is required by the casino then a company will pay for these services and skin the casino as their own brand. An example of these types are Nektan Casinos.
You’ll see that while they may look different on the top of it all they are actually the same casino with the same games, promotions and bonuses. White white labels arent exactly bad they do require less of a set up costs, where as an independent casino brand will have much more invested into the brand as they have been set up with the idea of being in it for the long haul.